Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy for Managers & Unit Heads: – Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd has come up with an advertisement regarding a recruitment that will be conducted for 4 different posts. This includes posts of Manger, Deputy Manager and Unit Heads. As this is a senior level recruitment, the number of candidates participating in this recruitment will be comparatively less. However, a disciplined preparation along with good knowledge on the entire recruitment process will be required to get selected in this recruitment. We are here, helping the candidates in this task. So, let’s get started.
Name of the recruiter: – Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd
Name of the positions – Multiple Posts (Chief Manager, Unit Head, Deputy Manager)
Number of vacancies – 1 for each post
Job Location – Multiple locations
Application Mode – Online
Last Date of Application – 14th May 2017
Official Website – http://www.balmerlawrie.com/
Job Category – Government Job
Details of Available Posts: –
As per the notification released by the Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd, the recruitment will be conducted for the below 4 posts. All these posts will have one vacancy each.
- Unit Head – Temperature Controlled Warehouse (TCW)
- Unit Head – Temperature Controlled Warehouse (TCW)- E2
- Deputy Manager (Sales) – Freight Forwarding (FF): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (New Initiatives & Program Delivery)
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2017 : –
Educational Qualification: – As multiple job vacancies are available, the educational qualification required for them also vary. Non-Engineering graduation in any discipline is mandatory for Candidates who likes to apply for Posts mentioned in serial number 1 & 2 above. Candidates with an MBA degree and sufficient experience can apply for the post in serial number 3. Engineering Graduates having Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma (MBA/ Equivalent) can apply for the post mentioned in serial number 4.
Age Limit: – The Unit Head Posts requires candidates to have a maximum of 35 years old. The Deputy Manager post is for candidates with ages up to 32 years. The Chief Manager post can be applied by candidates with a maximum age of up to 40 years. However, there will be an age relaxation of up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
How to apply for the Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2017 ?
Candidates who are interested to participate in this recruitment can follow the below steps to apply for the same.
- Visit the official website of Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd at http://www.balmerlawrie.com/.
- Open the “Careers” section in the website and go to the option “Current Openings”.
- From the multiple available openings select the one that you are looking for. It is also recommended to read the notification available there, before proceeding with the application.
- Now go the “Registration” option, followed by the “Apply now “option.
- Candidates will now be requested to enter their details. After successfully filling this from, click on the “Submit” button.
- As the application process is completed now, take a print out of this form for future reference.
Selection Procedure: –
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
Important dates to remember:
Last date for submission of Online Application – 14th May 2017.