BMRCL Recruitment 2017 for Programmer (IT) posts: – The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is inviting application from the interested candidates for the post of IT Programmer. A total of 2 vacancies is available for this post. As a huge response is expected from the candidates for this post, timely applying and proper preparation is necessary to get selected. The recruitment will be done on a contractual basis and will be for 3 years. We are trying here to help the candidates in their effort to get selected for this post.
Name of the recruiter: – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Name of the position – Programmer (IT)
Total Number of vacancies – 02 posts.
Job Location – Bengaluru
Application Mode – Online
Last Date of Application – 15th May 2017 before 4:00 PM
Official Website – http://www.bmrc.co.in/English/
Job Category – Government Job
Eligibility Criteria for applying in the BMRCL Recruitment 2017: –
Candidates who are interested in applying for the BMRCL Recruitment 2017 should check below points to confirm that whether they are eligible to apply for the same.
Age Limit: –
The BMRCH has not set any minimum age limit for the candidate to participate in the BMRCL Recruitment 2017. However, there will be a maximum age limit for this recruitment and it will be 40 years.
Educational Qualification: –
A degree in Computer Application / Computer Science / Information Technology from a recognized University is mandatory for the candidates to participate in this recruitment. Along with this, they should also possess minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field. A very good knowledge of VB.NET is also mandatory to apply for this post.
How to apply for this recruitment?
- Visit the official website of BMRCL at http://www.bmrc.co.in/English/ and go to the career section.
- From the advertisement option available there, candidates can read the official notification. This is very important to know about all the exact details of this recruitment.
- Once completed reading, start with the online application form and fill all the mandatory fields.
- After submission of this online application form, take a print out of this.
- This print out is then to be sent to the below address along with all the other required documents so that it can reach them before 15th May 2017.
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
Applying online only will not make them eligible for the interview. So they should make sure also to send the application form through postal mode. The candidates whose application forms are shortlisted will then be called for a F2F interview which will be followed by a skill test.
Application Fee: –
No application fee will be levied from the candidates who participates in this recruitment.
Selection Procedure: –
- Face to Face Interview
- Skill Test
Important Dates: –
Last Date for Application Form Submission – 15th May 2017, 4:00 PM