DFCCIL Recruitment 2017, Executive, Asst. Manager, DGM & GM posts: – DFCCIL has recently released a notification regarding the recruitment for multiple posts available with them. This includes posts from Executive levels to General Manager level. The total number of vacancies available will be 74 for which candidates can apply till 15th May 2017. For more details about this recruitment, go through this article.
Name of the recruiter: – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)
Name of the position –Multiple Posts
Total Number of vacancies – 74 posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Application Mode – Online & Postal
Last Date of Application – 15th May 2017
Official Website – http://dfccil.gov.in/dfccil_app/Home
Job Category – Government Job
Details of Available Posts: –
Below is the complete list of available positions in this recruitment.
- Executive (S&T) – 05 Posts
- Executive (Electrical) – 17 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – 33 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) – 03 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (S&T) – 05 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Civil) – 04 Posts
- Deputy General Manger (Electrical) – 05 Posts
- General Manager (Civil) – 02 Posts
Age Limit: – The Age limit for all the candidates except for the post of General Managers will be 55 years. For General Managers, it will be 57 years.
Educational Qualification: – Each post available in this recruitment needs different educational qualification from the candidates and we strongly recommend to check only the official notification for details about the same.
How to apply for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2017?
Please follow the below steps for successful submission of the Application form.
- Visit the DFCCIL official website @ http://dfccil.gov.in/dfccil_app/Home and download the application form of this recruitment available there.
- After completely filling the application form for all required fields, candidates should send it across to the below address along with all other relevant documents
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd.,
5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex,
New Delhi – 110001
As the Corporation has already confirmed that the application forms in any other format will not be accepted, be sure to download it only from the official website. Also read the official notification at DFCCIL website to get the complete details of this recruitment. The DFCCIL will shortlist the applications received to them and will call eligible candidates for the F2F interview
Application Fee: – The candidates don’t need to pay any application fee to participate in the DFCCIL Recruitment 2017.
Selection Process: –
- Face to Face Interview
Important Dates: –
Last date to submit Application form – 15th May 2017
Interview Date – Yet to announce
Stay tuned with us for the Interview date and all the other relevant updates of this recruitment.