Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 has released the notification for the post of 29 vacancies. This will be the good news for the job seeker who gets looking for the particular jobs. The candidates can make use of this recruitment in the proper manner since that seems the bulk recruitment. So the eligible and interested candidates can take advantage of this recruitment in the proper way and become the part of Goa Shipyard Limited. To know the complete details about this Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 continue with this article to make the process easier.
Educational qualification is the most important criteria while applying for the particular job vacancy in the perfect way. Candidates who wish to apply for this specific recruitment should have completed the bachelor’s degree in law/engineering, then the post graduation (MBA)/graduation or equivalent in the relevant field. For more details related to the Educational qualification can look into the notification released on the official website.
Age limit is another essential criterion to consider for the process, where the candidates must have the maximum age of 52 years on the date of February 2017. Then the relaxation detail is available on the website that categorized as per the rules.
Important Dates of Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017
Some of the candidates will forget about the date to apply for the post, so in that case entire application gets eliminated if it exceeds the due date.
- Application starts from the date of 10th March 2017
- Last date for the availability of the online application 5th April 2017
- Then the last date for sending the hard copy of application form is 15th April 2017
Application fee: The candidates who are interested in this recruitment have to pay the application fee according to the category. For the general/OBC candidates are required to pay the fees of about Rs.500/- then for the SC/ST/EXSM/PWD are required to pay the fee for this requirement.
Steps to apply online
Some of the candidates will be struggling while applying online for the vacancies. In that case here are the certain steps that can be more helpful for the people to do the process better and faster.
- The first step is to enter into the official website of Goa Shipyard Limited by following the link goashipyard.co.in
- After entering through the above link, home page of the site gets displayed on the screen
- From that search for the recruitment option and get into the Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017
- Then select the option and download the notification available in pdf format
- Learn the complete details before start applying for the vacancies
- If the eligibility criteria meet your qualification, then start applying for the process
- Be careful while applying, since the document gets eliminated if there exist any grievances
- After completing all the details correctly click the submit button to complete the process
- Finally, candidates can take the printout of the application as well as the payment for the further reference