ICAR NRRI SRF and Other Jobs
ICAR-NRRI Job Notifications: ICAR-National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) has issued a notification to recruit Senior Research Fellow, Graduate Assistant and Laboratory Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 and 25 July 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 24 and 25 July 2018
ICAR-NRRI Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 2 Posts
- Graduate Assistant – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, Graduate Assistant and Laboratory Assistant Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc. in Agricultural Chemicals, Entomology, Pathology, Environmental Sciences or Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry or related subjects.
- Graduate Assistant – B.Sc. in Agriculture or related subjects or B.Sc.
- Laboratory Assistant – 10+2 pass and should have experience in entomology or pathology related work.
Age Limit – 35 years for men and 40 years for women
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
How to apply for ICAR-NRRI Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 and 25 July 2018 at ICAR-NRRI, Cuttack along with the documents. The candidates will not be entertained after 10.30 AM. So, Candidates are advised to reach before half an hour on the allotted date and time. TA/DA will not be paid for appearing in the interview.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge