Banking jobs always attracts a lot of attention from the candidates, especially for those people who are looking for jobs in the Government Sector. The Karur Vysya Bank has come up with a very good opportunity for those candidates with the release of an official notification for the post of Manager (Scale II) Chartered Accountants. Candidates who found to meet the eligibility criteria required by the bank can apply online to participate in the Manager Scale II recruitment in Karur Vysya Bank 2017. In our effort to help the candidates participate in this recruitment, we are providing all the required information about this recruitment here.
Name of the recruiter: – The Karur Vysya Bank
Name of the position – Manager (Scale II) Chartered Accountants
Total Number of vacancies – 1
Job Location – Anywhere in India
Application Mode – Online
Last Date of Application – 4th June 2017
Official Website – http://www.kvbsmart.com/Careers/kvb_Careers.asp
Job Category – Government Job
Age Limit: – The candidates who want to apply for the Manager Scale II recruitment in Karur Vysya Bank 2017 should not be of age more than 35 years.
Educational Qualification: – Graduation in any stream preferably with JAIICB / CAIIB is mandatory for the candidates to apply for this recruitment.
Experience Required: – The Karur Vysya Bank required the candidates to possess minimum 2 years of experience in the Officer Scale I or equivalent in a Scheduled Commercial Bank / Reputed Corporates/ Financial Institutes if they want to apply for this post.
How to Apply for the Manager Scale II recruitment in Karur Vysya Bank 2017 ?
The application process for the Manager Scale II recruitment in Karur Vysya Bank 2017 is very simple. Candidates can follow the below steps for the successful submission of the application forms.
- Go to the recruitment page of the Karur Vysya Bank which is available at http://www.kvbsmart.com/Careers/kvb_Careers.asp.
- Candidates can check the official notification there, regarding this recruitment. Go through this notification carefully before applying.
- From the multiple vacancies available, select “Recruitment of Manager” and go ahead.
- Candidates will be asked to create a user id along with password in this website, using their personal email ids.
- After creating it, login with your id and password.
- Fill the application form for all the mandatory details. Also upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature. Now click on submit button.
- You will be completed the submission of the online application form now. Also remember to take a print out of this form which can be used for future reference.
Selection Process: –
- Written Exam
- Face to Face Interview
Dates to Remember: –
Online application form is available from 23rd May 2017.
Last date for submission of online application form is 4th June 2017.