NIMHANS Bangalore Jobs 2018
National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Scientific Officer, Field Information Officer and Data Manager Post. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2018 up to 04:30 PM.
Advertisement No: NIMH/PER(7)/RECT/ADVT-19/2018-19.
Last Date of Submission of Application: 31 July 2018 up to 04:30 PM.
NIMHANS Bengaluru Vacancy Details:
- Junior Scientific Officer – 01 Post
- Field Information Officer – 03 Posts
- Data Manager – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Scientific Officer, Field Information Officer and Data Manager
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Scientific Officer: Master’s Degree in Public Health (MPH) or M.Sc. in Health Management/ Biostatics or MD Degree in appropriate discipline or MBBS.
- Field Information Officer: Graduation Degree in relevant discipline.
- Data Manager: M. Sc. Degree in Biostatistics or MCA.
Selection Process for Junior Scientific Officer, Field Information Officer and Data Manager
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Skill Test.
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
How to Apply for NIMHANS Jobs
The eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with the other necessary documents to the Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B. No. 2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029 on or before 31 July 2018 up to 04:30 PM.
Application Fee for Junior Scientific Officer and Other Posts
Rs. 590/- (Rs. 295/- for SC/ ST candidates)
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge