NSIC Recruitment 2017:
NSIC Recruitment 2017 Recently, National Small Industries Corporation announces the information regarding the recruitment. As per the notification, it recruits the candidates for sixteen posts. It plans to fill the Executive Assistant post in various states of India. Candidates are very eager to apply for this post. For applying for this position, the candidate must complete the graduate course with computer knowledge in any of the recognized university. Interested and eligible candidates can check their details in the official website of NSIC.
NSIC is known as National Small Industries Corporation Limited. Indian Government established it in 1955. NSIC is the nodal office for several schemes. It provides a wide range of services to the small-scale industries. It provides several of benefits to the workers. So NSIC contains the huge range of workers. NSCI does not high-level education to work. A person with minimum level knowledge is enough to process.
Here we provide some detailed information about the recruitment. Also, we provide educational qualification, age limit, salary package, fee details, and how to apply for the position. So the candidates should go through the article to apply for the post.
Name of the Organization: National Small Industry Corporation
Name of the Position: Executive Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 16
Job Location: India
Job Type: Government
Apply mode: Online
The last date to apply 9th June 2017
Official Link: nsic.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Assistant Post of NSIC
- Candidate must complete the graduation course in any of reputed educational institute.
- They should complete the one-year computer course in any recognized institute.
Candidate should not more than 35 years while applying for the post. Age relaxation os available for reserved category candidates.
Applicants must pay Rs.200 as application fees. SC/ST/ESM/PWD/WOMEN category candidates should pay Rs.100 as application fee.
Candidates will get Rs.19360 as their basic salary package.
Important dates to remember:
- Notification released on 25th May 2017
- Online applications available from 25th May 2017
- Last date for application fee 9th June 2017
- Online application closed on 9th June 2017
Applicants have been selected based on the written and skill test.
Steps to apply for NSIC Recruitment 2017:
Interested and eligible candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps while applying for the position. It will take less time to proceed. So read it carefully.
- At first, you need to visit the official page of NSIC i.e. co.in
- There you need to select the career option
- Click on Recruitment for Executive Assistant
- Read the detailed notification and check your eligibility
- Click on proceed to apply
- Enter your details carefully to fill the application
- Pay the application fee through any of the modes
- Check and verify your details before click on submit button
- Click on Save to submit your application form
- Take a copy of the application for your reference
Applicants must keep in touch with the page for any other updates. We will provide the detailed notification like admit card, test date, interview date, etc., from the organization.