RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Online Application Form Nowadays, many aspirants want to get the government job for many reasons such as job security, high pay, the adequate amount of leave, retirement benefits, so on. In early days, it is very easy to get the government job because less number of people only educated. But now, huge numbers of people are educated and the competition also increased. Due to increase demand for the government job, the government decided to conduct the examination for selecting the desired candidate for the particular post.
Every year both central Government and state Government conducted various examinations to recruit a large number of candidates for the different post. Once you get the pass in the examination then you get the government job and you can also earn more benefits from it. Some candidates may the government job to serve the people. In this article, you can see the complete details about the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Online Application Form.
- 1 About RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Examination:
- 2 About Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC):
- 3 RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher examination 2017:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for 2nd Grade School Teacher:
- 5 RPSC 2nd grade 2017 application form filling instruction:
- 6 How to Apply for the RPSC Grade II Teacher Post Online:
About RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Examination:
Aspirants who want to make his or her career in the teaching line, there is the excellent opportunity for all those interested candidates. The RPSC issued the notification for second Grade Teacher in Rajasthan. The total number of vacancy for this second Grade Teacher post is 12900. The RPSC is responsible for conducting this second Grade teacher examination. The RPSC through written examination conducts the recruitment for twelve thousand and nine hundred candidates for this post. Candidates who are seeking the job in the Government job in teaching line do not miss this excellent opportunity. The RPSC 2nd Grade teacher online application form is available on the official website of the RPSC board. Aspirants who are eligible for the applying this post may apply application form in online. Before applying, the aspirants advised to check the notification form first and then apply.
About Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC):
RPSC actually formed in the year of 1923 and it is known as the RPSC. This board actually exists in three main parts of the Rajasthan i.e. Jaipur, Bikaner, and Jodhpur and its main office situated in Jaipur. RPSC is popularly known for conducting various Government organization entrance examinations. This board also comprises the 2nd Grade teacher examination and also conducts examination such as RAS, RPS and so on. RPSC issued the notification for the 2nd-grade senior teacher post vacancy. Aspirants who want to make bright future in the teaching line make use of it.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher examination 2017:
The RPSC Board issued the advertisement for around 12900-second grade teacher vacancies in the Rajasthan state. Around ten lakhs of B.ED candidates are eagerly waiting for this recruitment. The interested candidates can fill the online application form before the last date. Every candidate needs to stay in contact with the RPSC official website to know all the latest news regarding this recruitment. Before applying for the examination, every aspirant needs to check the recruitment notification carefully regarding the information such as eligible criteria, age limit, application, fee, etc.
Every year, lakhs of B.Ed degree holders appeared for this examination so the competition level increased ever year. This year the number vacancy increased as compared with the last year. Hence, it is the best opportunity for those aspirants who have the B.Ed degree. To avoid stress, try to apply the online application before the last date. In online, you can get all kinds of help for the examination preparation so make use of it. The aspirants who are looking for the latest teachers jobs in the state of Rajasthan do not miss this RPSC latest teacher vacancy 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for 2nd Grade School Teacher:
Before going to apply for this examination, all the candidates need to check the RPSC recruitment notification first to know the basic eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. To attend the written examination conducted by the RPSC for the post of 2nd grade senior teacher, you need to satisfy some basic criteria listed here.
- Age limit
The interested applicant should have the minimum of 21-year age and the age relaxation may applicable as per the government rule.
- Pay scale
Selected candidates after the written examination will get the pay scale of 5200 – 20200along with the grade pay.
- Selection procedure
Candidate selection will do based on the merit list of the written examination and interview.
- Educational qualification
The applicant must get graduation in the respective subjects along with 1-year teacher training course or B.ED.
Subject wise educational qualification for RPSC II grade teacher post:
- Hindi, English, mathematics, Sanskrit, Punjabi subject
Candidate should have Graduation or equivalent degree with concerned subject as optional. Also, the applicant should have Degree or Diploma in education recognized by the NCTE (National Council of Teacher Education).
- Science subject
The applicant should have the Graduation or Equivalent examination with at least two out of these subjects as the optional subjects. The optional subjects include Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology, Biology, Micro, and Biochemistry. The applicant should have Degree or Diploma in Education from any recognized university.
- Social science subject
The applicant should have the Graduation or Equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as the optional subjects. The optional subjects include history, economic, Political Science, Philosophy, Sociology, and Public Administration. The applicant should have Degree or Diploma in Education from the recognized university.
The candidates who are interested in appearing for the RPSC 2nd Grade teacher written examination form now they can view and download their RPSC 2nd Grade Admit card 2017 via the RPSC official website.
RPSC 2nd grade 2017 application form filling instruction:
The applicant should read all the given instructions below carefully before apply online via the RPSC official website.
- Only those applicant online application forms will accept who satisfy all the eligibility criteria for this particular post. Therefore, the applicants need to read eligibility criteria before applying application form in online.
- Candidates should read the subject wise eligibility criteria before applying online. This is because if the applicant will apply for particular subject then they must have followed eligibility criteria for that particular subject
- The foremost step for applying this examination, you need to pay your application fee i.e. non-refundable via e-mitra or Debit card or Credit card as per the schedule.
- The applicant must read all the procedure and instructions regarding the application fee submission before making payment. The applicant needs to pay the application fee in the proper way. If the applicant does not pay the applicant fee, then the application form will not submit to the RPSC.
- The candidate needs to enter the complete details such as personal details, qualification details, and other details carefully. Once the application form submitted and the applicant wants to edit the application form then they need to pay the specific fee for edit purpose.
- The applicant can get the updates and online line regarding the edit application form online in the RPSC official website.
- The candidate needs to take the print out of application form and fee receipt on a paper sheet. Then keep these prints safely for future reference.
- These print out will deposit for the verification purpose after qualified for the written examination.
- The applicant can check RPSC 2nd grade application form status via the official website of the RPSC.
- If the applicant will find out not eligible for the RPSC 2nd grade recruitment as per the RPSC rules then he/she will be debarred from the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, it is very necessary to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post.
How to Apply for the RPSC Grade II Teacher Post Online:
Complete details regarding the RPSC 2nd Grade teacher vacancy is available on the RPSC official website. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this post by simply following the steps given below.
- First, the candidate must visit the official website of the RPSC and carefully read complete details about the recruitment.
- Now, search for the RPSC 2nd grade teacher recruitment 2017 in the home page and click it
- Select apply online form and open it
- After that, the candidate must fill their subject choice in which they wish to apply online and submit it.
- Now, application form will open on the screen
- The applicants can fill his or her application form with the respective information such as name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, marks obtained in the academics and other necessary information.
- After entering all the mandatory information, submit the form.
- Next, comes to the fees submission
- The candidates can pay the examination fee through online credit/debit card or E-challan
- After the payment, the application sends successfully to the board.
- The candidates need to take print out of the RPSC 2nd grade teacher application form as well as fees receipt for future reference purpose.
- The selection of the candidate is done through the written examination and based on merit list.
This is the excellent opportunity for the eligible and interested aspirant to make his or her future bright in the teaching line. The candidate can get their online application form registration easily in the RPSC official website. The applicant fills their RPSC second-grade teacher vacancy online application form 2017 by simply paying the application fees through E-Challan, net banking, credit card, and debit card. Complete details regarding the examination eligibility criteria, syllabus, educational qualification, and previous year examination question paper are available in online.
The aspirant should regularly visit the official website of the RPSC to know all the latest updates regarding the second-grade teacher examination. Once the application process finished, the board announce the examination date so start to prepare for the examination. This is the great chance to grap the government job and in teaching line so do not miss this chance. Try your best and get select in the examination. All the best for your exam RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Online Application Form.