Tamil Nadu MRB recruitment 2017 for multiple posts: – A happy news for the candidates who are trying for a Government Job in the Medical Filed in Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is going to conduct a recruitment for selecting eligible candidates for the multiple vacancies available with them. A total of 171 vacancies are available for which interested candidates can apply through the online mode. To know all the important details of this recruitment, stay tuned with us.
Name of the recruiter: – The Medical Services Recruitment Board
Name of the positions – Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician, Plaster Technician Grade- II, Anesthesia Technician
Total Number of vacancies – 171 including all 3 posts.
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Application Mode – Online
Last Date of Application – 29th May 2017
Official Website – http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
Job Category – Government Job
Details of Available Posts: –
The Tamil Nadu MRB recruitment 2017 will be conducted for the below posts.
- Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician – 7 posts
- Plaster Technician Grade- II – 87 posts
- Anesthesia Technician – 77 posts
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the Tamil Nadu MRB recruitment 2017: –
Below are the qualifications required by the candidate to get eligible for the Tamil Nadu MRB recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: – The minimum age for the candidates should be 18 years. The maximum age will 57 years and the ages are calculated as on 1st June 2017.
Educational Qualification: – All the three available posts wants the candidate to have passed the HSC Examination in the Science stream. Apart from this, each posts requires the candidates to have some additional educational qualification as well. Refer the official notification for a detailed description of the same.
How to apply?
Candidates who are interested in these posts can apply to participate in the recruitment by following the below steps.
- Visit the official website of MRB at http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/. Read the official notification carefully to make sure that whether you are eligible for the post.
- If you find yourself eligible, go ahead with filling the online application form.
- Fill all the required fields of the application form and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Once completed filling the form, click on the submit button. It is also recommended to take a print of this filled form which can be useful for future reference.
Application Fee: –
Candidates belonging to the General/OBC category should pay a fee of Rs.500 / -. SC/ST/PH categories of candidates should pay Rs.250 /- only.
Selection Procedure: –
- Written Exam
- Face to Face Interview
Dates to Remember: –
First Day for Submission of Online Application Form – 8th May 2017
Last Day for Submission of Online Application Form – 29th May 2017
Last Day for Payment of Application Fees – 31st May 2017