TANCET Result 2017 : The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is organized by the Anna University, Chennai. Likewise this year also the Anna University has released the official notification for the TANCET 2017. This TANCET exam is conducted for taking admissions for M.Tech, M.E, M.Plan, MCA, MBA, and M.Arch. The candidates who have already applied for this exam are preparing a lot to clear the exam with high marks. After completing this entrance exam successfully, the first thing comes to our mind is the result. The applicants will eagerly look for checking the entrance exam results. They are started surfing the internet to gather more information about the TANCET marks 2017.
In this article, I will provide the detailed information regarding the TANCET Result 2017. Also here I will provide the step by step instructions that you can follow while checking the results. This will be helpful for you as I am assuring you. So the applicants are asked to go through this article thoroughly to check the TANCET Result 2017.
The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is often referred as TANCET. This is the process to filter the qualified candidates to take admissions in post graduation courses such as M.Tech, M.E, M.Plan, MCA, MBA, and M.Arch. The applicants who will clear this examination will get admissions in the government and private colleges in Tamil Nadu. After completing the exams, I asked the candidates to stay connected with this page for getting the clear idea about this TANCET Result 2017.
- Exam date for MCA and MBA: 25th march 2017
- Exam date for M.Tech, M.E, M.Plan, M.Arch: 26th march 2017
- Result announcement: April 2017
Steps to check the TANCET Result 2017
Here I will provide the instructions that are easy and straightforward to understand. The applicants can follow these steps to get the result.
- If you want to check your TANCET marks, then the students have to go to the official of ANNA University which is provided above. annauniv.edu.in
- After getting into the home page of this university, the applicants have to search for the exam section.
- Then you will find many links in that web page where you have to search for result link of TANCET 2017.
- Now you need to click on the TANCET results in 2017 link so that you can check your appropriate result
- After doing so, the candidates have to enter their roll number or register number and also provide your date of birth if necessary
- Before clicking on the submit button, the students need to check whether the provided details are correct or not.
- Then the Final process is that you have to click on the submit button and you will view your entrance exam results on the screen
- Then I suggest you take a printout of your mark sheet and produce it anywhere if needed. Otherwise, keep your result card safe and use it in future