- 1 Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2017 for BArch for IIT JEE ADVANCE
- 2 What is AAT IIT JEE Advance? – jee adv
- 3 Architecture Aptitude Test Important Dates 2017
- 4 Architecture Aptitude Test Online Registration 2017 Info
- 5 Architecture Aptitude Test Syllabus 2017
- 6 Sample Papers for Architecture Aptitude Test 2017
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2017 for BArch for IIT JEE ADVANCE
Tips to Prepare for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2017:
AAT is otherwise known as Architecture Aptitude Test. The AAT Test is an architecture entrance examination for admission in the IITs into undergraduate of B.Arch course. The AAT can only take by the candidates who qualifying on the JEE Advance 2017 and JEE Main 2017. The students are eager for joining Architecture course. They must pass the Aptitude test will conduct in the month of June. An allotment of the seats will be done based on the categories wise All India Rank in JEE Advance 2017. B. Arch (Architecture) Program is provide by IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur. Tips to Prepare for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2017.
What is AAT IIT JEE Advance? – jee adv
The AAT is a qualifying exam that is conduct by the JIP Committee for the admissions to B.Arch Course. It is only available at only at IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee. This examination has aimed at to testing architectural capabilities of the aspirant. The seat allotments for B.Arch course is solely by rank secured in the JEE Advanced. Tips to Prepare for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2017.
Architecture Aptitude Test Important Dates 2017
- Architectural Aptitude Registration Process begins in the month of January 2nd, 2017
- The final date for submitting the application form is 11th February 2017 are extended
- Image submission has allowed up to the February 12th, 2017 extended
- The last date to submit the application form fees is 13th February 2017 are extended
- Verification page printing is available up to February 28th, 2017
- Correction window relevant to self-induced errors. The council feedback is allowed up to 20th February to 24th February
- Admit card for 2017 download are starts from the month of March 2017
- Offline Examination date is 16th April 2017
- Architecture test results announced on by the month of June 10th 2017
Architecture Aptitude Test Online Registration 2017 Info
- The students who have interested to participate in the AAT can visit the official website
- Then open a supporting format of the application form
- Pursue the instructions to fill the required information in the application form
- Attach all the copies of supporting documents
- Pay non-refundable registration fees through correct medium
- Choose the exam center while on the registration number
- Click on submit button
- Complete a registration on before to the last date
- Finally, save the Register number for your future reference
Architecture Aptitude Test Syllabus 2017
- Freehand Drawing:
It requires drawing the particular thing in its proper proportion, virtual location and outside texture. It is detailing of its components in the correct scale. Draw scenes of the public places. And also activities, forts, monuments, trees, gardens, festivals/occasions, rural life and so on.
- Geometrical Drawing:
An exercise carries picture angles, quadrilaterals, lines, polygons, circles, and triangle. The study of the side of front view, a top view of simple things such as prisms, cubes, etc.
- Aesthetic sensitivity and Imagination:
A configuration to be done utilizing a given things, checking creativity via different innovative test. Also along with the recognizable stuff, context mapping, and logic of relevance and color combination.
- Architectural Awareness:
The general consciousness and curiosity of distinguished architectural established across the country. The worldwide places by the famous designers and architects in associated domain.
Sample Papers for Architecture Aptitude Test 2017
The AAT 2017 will conduct for the students who want to choose architecture engineering in the Indian college. After clearing this examination, the students will get the admission to B.Arch degree course in any of recognized colleges. The Architecture Aptitude Test has scheduled in the month of April 2017. The candidates who preparing for this examination must solve the different sample papers. They will get an idea of the examination pattern and the marking system utilized by authority. The students have much time to prepare so they have to cover complete patterns. They need to solve the sample papers on a daily basis. Tips to Prepare for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2017.