TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017 : TNPSC is known as Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. It conducts the examination for the candidates, who wants join the government jobs in Tamilnadu. The test contains various levels. Recently, the board plans to hire the applicants for different posts under the Group 2A division. So it releases the notification regarding recruitment.They plan to fill 1953 vacancies. Interestedand eligible candidates are invited to apply for the recruitment. TNPSC offers attractive salary package for selected candidates.
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017
In this article, we are going to discuss the detailed notification about the TNPSC Recruitment 2017. We provide some important details like eligibility criteria, age limits, fees details, salary details, and how to apply for this job. Interested candidates can read this article thoroughly to know the selectionprocedure. If you have any doubt,please refer the notification on the official website.
Name of the Board:Tamilnadu Public Service Commission.
Name of the Position:Group 2A Posts
Number of Vacancies:1953 Posts
Apply mode: Online
Job Category:State Government Jobs
The last date to apply for this job:26thMay 2017
Candidates should complete their UGor PGdegree in any of the department from the reputed organization.Recruitment qualification will vary based on the position.
The minimum age for applying this post is 18 years.The maximum age is 30 years. There are no relaxation available reserved category candidates.
Candidates should pay Rs. 150 as registration fees, which is not refundable. You should pay Rs. 100 as application fees.
- Written Test
- Interview Round
Candidates will receive impressive an impressive salary based on their positions. It is depends on the Tamilnadu Government rules and regulations.
Important Dates to Remember:
Online application available from 27th April 2017
The last date to submit application form 26thMay 2017
Date of Interview updated soon
Steps to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Applicants who are interested in applying for this position, can check their eligibilitythrough online. Herewe provide some simple steps that you need to follow while applying for this position. Please read this article thoroughly to know complete information about the recruitment 2017.
- At first, you need to visit the homepage, of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Search for theRecruitment optionon the homepage.
- There you can see a list of notification.
- Select the position that you want to apply.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- An application form will open in the new window.
- You need to fill the form by providing your details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the proper format which they mentioned.
- Attach any other documents if they specified in the notification.
- Check and verify your details.
- Click “Save” button to submit your application.
- Take a printof your application for further reference.
Candidates are requested to keep update with this page for further updates from the TNPSC.