TNPSC Recruitment 2017 : Tamilnadu Public Service Commission recently announces the notification for the recruitment of Personal Clerk and Assistant.The total numbers of vacancies are 1953. Interested candidates are invited to apply for the recruitment 2017.It is the latest information from Tamilnadu Public Service Commission to recruit the eligible and qualified candidates for filling the various posts. Candidates, who are looking to join Tamilnadu government,nevermiss this opportunity.
In this article, we are going to discuss the detailed information about the TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Also, we provide eligibility criteria, age limits, fees details, and how to apply for this job. Interested candidates can read this article thoroughly. If you have any doubt regarding the recruitment, please check the official notification in the homepage.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Board:Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Name of the Position:Personal Clerk, Assistant Posts
Number of Vacancies:1953
Apply mode: Online
Last date to apply for this job:26thMay 2017
Job Category: Government Job
Candidates should complete any graduation degree or its equivalent qualification any of the reputed organization.
The minimum age for applying this job is 18, and the maximum age is 30 years.
Candidates need to Rs. 50 as application fee and Rs. 125 as examination fee. Payment must be pay through any online mode like Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Written Test
- Interview Round
Candidates who got selected in all rounds of the interview will get attractive salary package based on the organization norms. It may vary based on the position.
Steps to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Register on the homepage will take a long time to proceed and also contains lots of unwanted links. It may waste your time. Here we provide some simple steps to apply TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates are requested to follow below steps while applying for the post. So you could send your application for the positionwithout any delay.
- Visit the homepage of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Search for Recruitment 2017.
- Select the position that you want to apply.
- Click on notification link to read detailed information and guidelines about the job recruitment.
- Then click on “Apply Online” link to submit your application.
- A form will open in the new window.
- Candidates need to fill the form by providing thenecessary details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the proper format.
- Upload any other scanned documents if they require.
- Pay the application fee through online mode by using Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- Check the details whether it is correct or not.
- Click “Save” button to submit your application.
- Take a print out of your application for further reference.
- Candidates are requested to keep update with this page for further details about admit card, exam date, and results.
Applicants are requested to keep update with the page for future notification regarding admit card, exam date, interview details, etc.